Followers of the Australian cosmetics brand name lost a tear after its closure last month. Those in grieving need not worryBecca shut completely last month, as well as several appeal followers– myself consisted of– will certainly miss it.
RIP Becca, queen of natural makeup. Luckily, there are some great alternatives
More from Luxury Beauty NewsMore posts in Luxury Beauty News »
- Victoria's Secret has started selling its beauty products on Amazon
- Victoria's Secret launches store for its beauty products on Amazon
- 'Queer Eye' star Tan France opens up about bleaching his skin when he was 9
- Know Beauty DNA Technology Personalizes Skin Products
- Boots to stop selling plastic-based wet wipes in UK